Online RSA Courses
There are different RSA courses available depending on what state you are looking to work in. The list below outlines the states around Australia and the course you will need to complete in order to be qualified to work in hospitality venues.
- Queensland - National Course Statement of Attainment +
- Western Australia - National Course Statement of Attainment
- Northern Territory - National Course Statement of Attainment
- South Australia - National Course Statement of Attainment
Face to Face Only
- New South Wales - NSW Casino, Liquor and Gaming Control Authority certificate
- Victoria - Victorian RSA Certificate Qualification National Statement of Attainment
- Tasmania - Tasmanian RSA Certificate Qualification National Statement of Attainment
- ACT - ACT RSA Certificate Qualification National Statement of Attainment
To view the RSA Certificate Course that is appropriate for you, click on the above link that relates to the state you are looking to work in.
More about RSA Courses:
Our Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) courses cover state rules and regulations for staff working or wanting to work in a licensed venue as well as strategies for dealing with underage drinking and unruly patrons. The successful participant will not only know how to prevent irresponsible drinking, they will also know why this prevention is so important.
RSA courses requirements differ depending on which state or territory you will be working in. You can enrol and train 24/7 - train at your own pace. If you wish to work in Queensland you may qualify for a bridging course, which will align your existing qualifications with the requirements of Queensland.
Choose us for RSA courses that are delivered online, face to face, or on-site for groups.
Click on the course that is appropriate for you and become part of the process that makes Australia’s drinking venues safe, enjoyable places for all to enjoy.